- Xavier alumni who complete residency training or fellowship training become physician members of the Xavier University of Louisiana Physician Alumni Association (XULAPAA).
- Dues are $65 a month or $770 a year.
Non-physicians and other donors
- The Xavier University of Louisiana Physician Alumni Association will be open to other health professionals with doctoral-level professional degrees. Examples include, but are not limited to, podiatrists and dentists. Xavier Physicians will not currently include alumni of the College of Pharmacy.
(While membership in Xavier Physicians will be limited to physicians and other doctoral-level health professionals, anyone may donate to Xavier on behalf of Xavier Physicians. This may include family of deceased Xavier Physicians and philanthropists dedicated to the mission of Xavier Physicians. Donors in this category, while not members of Xavier Physicians, will be designated as companion-level donors. )
Benefits of Membership
- reception during homecoming in conjunction with the pre-med department where the department can discuss what's going on within the department
- lapel pins
- physician spotlight (Xavier Gold, TMAX and/or Online)
- regular update from the pre-med department (i.e. statistics, what's new)
- access to a Xavier physician directory
- Members of Xavier Physicians will have access to a toolbox of information, made available through the Office of Alumni Affairs website. This toolbox will contain updated information regarding Xavier University, Xavier's premed office, pertinent statistics, and talking points. Members of Xavier Physicians are encouraged to use this toolbox to promote Xavier University of Louisiana and Xavier Physicians
- Contributions to Xavier Physicians will be recognized in Xavier University's annual Honor Roll of Donors.
Membership dues can be mailed to:
1 Drexel Drive * Box 66 * New Orleans, LA 70125
Attn: Physicians Alumni Association