Campus Ministry provides many ways for students to come together, become leaders and offer service. Unless otherwise indicated, these are open to all students. The majority of students who are involved are not Catholic. Come, volunteer and receive training for one or more of the following:
- Campus Ministry Student Leadership Council: Through collaboration and consensus building, provide wisdom and advice to the Campus Ministry Staff regarding Goals, Programs and Assessment.
- Gospel Choir: Meet weekly to practice music in song or instruments to lead the congregation in worship through the use of Gospel, traditional and contemporary Christian music for religious services on and off campus.
- Sacred Dancer: Meet weekly to reflect on the ancient tradition and gift of spiritual expression through movement and dance, prepare and practice to lead the congregation in prayer and worship for special religious services on and off campus.
- Usher: Welcome and seat the members of the faith community, distribute materials, collect offerings, direct communion lines, assure all is in order in the chapel when the service is completed.
- Social Justice Engagement: More Information