The following payment schedule is mandatory for all students unless other changes/notifications are posted:
- 50% of the Unpaid Balance after Financial Aid is due at
- 50% of the Unpaid Balance due on/before February 28
- All of Unpaid Balance due on/before March 30
- 50% of the Unpaid Balance after Financial Aid is due at Registration
- 50% of the Unpaid Balance due on/before September 30
- All of Unpaid Balance due on/before October 30
The failure to comply with the terms of the monthly payment plan may result in the University exercising its right to:
- Terminate your enrollment
- Use discretion concerning any request for re-instatement and
- Withhold grades, degree(s), and statements of honorable dismissal or transcripts of record
A 1.5 % Finance Charge is assessed each month on the Unpaid Balance.
student loans and scholarships are late posting to the account, the student is
still responsible for the balance and a Finance Charge will be assessed to the
account. To avoid Finance Charges, please pay the account IN FULL at Registration. As
the loans and scholarships are received and posted to the student's account,
the student can request a Refund.
Preferred Types of Payment
Cash, Cashier Checks, Money Orders, Official Bank Checks, Wire Transfers, American Express, Visa,
Mastercard, and Discover, Online, Bank Wire and/or Credit Card Authorization Form via Fax.
Please include student's name and ID number on payment Credit Card Forms are accessible online in the Forms folder.