Institutional Advancement is the umbrella under which the offices of Advancement Services, Alumni Relations, Campaigns, Development, and University and Media Relations conduct the university's fundraising and public relations efforts.
This site has been designed to be your gateway to the University: to inform, connect and inspire you to engage in extraordinary levels of involvement, advocacy and financial support for sustaining Xavier University of Louisiana and its legacy of faith, academic excellence, and service.
From here you will be able to access a wealth of news and information of special interest to our alumni and friends about university developments, special events, our students and faculty, alumni and our fundraising progress.
Visit regularly to see the many other features that will be implemented in the coming months. We appreciate your interest and as always, thanks for your support of Xavier University of Louisiana.
The mission of the Division of Institutional Advancement at Xavier University focuses on shaping the future of the University and its students by providing leadership, expertise, and support in the areas of fundraising, development, donor relations, and communications.
To that end, the Institutional Advancement team is committed to:
- securing private financial resources in support of the larger mission of the University;
- the creation and management of comprehensive solicitation and stewardship efforts;
- providing attentive and responsive alumni initiatives that foster mutually beneficial relationships and lifelong support;
- a commitment and insistence on accurate and timely donor information;
- an aggressive and responsive campaign strategy focused on growth and program enhancement;
- a thorough and inclusive marketing, publications, and public affairs effort that seeks to strengthen the unique brand of the University as well as to ensure the distribution of clear, consistent, and informative messages.
Institutional Advancement team members remain fully committed to providing responsive, professional, and timely service to both the internal as well as external constituencies served by the University.