New Student Orientation
Welcome to Xavier University! We are pleased that you have selected our institution to pursue your higher education and professional goals. The Office of Orientation, a unit of the Division of Student Services housed in the Center for Student Leadership and Service, is here to provide you with ongoing support and services to help new Xavierites and their families as they transition to Xavier University and begin to connect to the intellectual, cultural, and social facets of campus life. We hope that you find our website informative as we are anticipating your arrival!
As we are quickly approaching the Fall 2015 semester, we are excited about you joining the Xavier University Family! The Fall 2015 New Student Orientation program will be August 14-23. This ten day program is designed to help you transition into Xavier University and our traditions as well as introduce you to the Xavierite Experience! As a Xavierite, you are now part of the esteemed ranks of students and alumni that proudly call Xavier home.
Please keep in mind that New Student Orientation is mandatory for all new students to Xavier University. Our Orientation staff and student committee are working very hard to ensure that your welcome to Xavier is a memorable experience! We look forward seeing you, and again, welcome to Xavier University!
The Xavier Orientation Experience
- Orientation Schedule (Parents | Students)
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Housing and Residence Life
- Parent and Family Information
- Peer Dean Association(Student Orientation Leaders)
- Transfer Students
- Hotel Discounts
Preparing for Transition Success
- Paid your Admissions Deposit
- Had your high school send an official copy of final transcript to Xavier?
- Completed the Housing Reservation Form and submitted your Housing Deposit?
- Submitted a completed record of your immunizations to Student Health Services?
- Completed your FAFSA and included the Xavier school code?
- Logged into your XULA e-mail account?
- Logged into Banner Web to review and accept financial aid awards posted to your account?