The following requirements must be completed:
- If a payment is not required, please sign the PEARL Assessment Form and return the form to the Office of Student Accounts by the established deadlines for the Fall and Spring Semesters.
- If a payment is required, sign and submit the PEARL/Assessment Form with the required payment and forward the signed PEARL form and the payment to the Office of Student Accounts by the established deadlines for the Fall and Spring Semesters.
- To receive confirmation that “YOU ARE REGISTERED OR YOU ARE FISCALLY CLEARED”, please log on at www.xula.edu and perform the following steps:
- Click on Banner Web;
- Login to the Secured Area;
- Enter User ID (SSN or student ID) and PIN # (Birth date in MMDDYY format);
- Click on “Log In”;
- Go to the Registration/Student Services and Financial Aid Link;
- Click on the Registration Link;
- Click on the Check Registration Status Link and view your status; and
- If the Link indicates that “YOU ARE REGISTERED OR YOU ARE FISCALLY CLEARED”, print the screen for your records. Report to Room 122G in the University Center with your printout to receive an X card (Xavier ID card).
Please note: If you believe you are Fiscally Cleared and you have not received confirmation that the process has been completed, please report to the Office of Student Accounts, located at Xavier South, Room 300-B for assistance.