Xavier University has four resident halls. The Halls are St. Katharine Drexel, St. Michael, St. Martin dePorres and the Living Learning Center. A description of each Hall can be located at www.xula.edu/housing/. The central office of each Hall is staffed 24 hours a day, 7 days a week by the following persons: Hall Director, Hall Advisors and Resident Assistants.
The policies of the Residence Halls are available in the Guide to Housing and Residence Life also located on the Housing web page. To ensure the safety and security of the residents, a major priority of the housing staff is services, programs, and policies intended to enhance the quality of campus life.
Residence Hall Safeguards
Note: It is recommended that students desiring to rent an apartment in the city or metro area check the safety of the area, the apartment complex and the neighborhood prior to signing a lease agreement.
- Do not lend your room key or security door key to anyone. Remember, keys are easily duplicated.
- Never prop open security doors
- List your valuables and credit cards and keep them in a secure and locked.
- Keep your door locked at all times. Leaving it open to go to the shower or the lounge is an invitation to theft or uninvited guest.
- Be sure that your guest sign in at the desk before accompanying you into the living area
- Report any suspicious person(s) or activity to the Resident Manager