Welcome to the Center for Undergraduate Research and Graduate Opportunity (CURGO)
The Center for Undergraduate Research and Graduate Opportunity (CURGO) supports undergraduate students as they pursue academic excellence through scholarly undergraduate research and nationally competitive fellowships. CURGO promotes meaningful connections between faculty and students, encourages mentorship, provides high-impact advising, and educates the XULA community about opportunities for students across all disciplines.
Resources and Services:
Navigate from the menu at the left for information most relevant to you, including an introduction to undergraduate research, how to get involved in undergraduate research at XULA, fellowship opportunities, preparing for graduate school, and information about summer research opportunities
- Support finding and applying for research opportunities
- Support finding graduate & professional school programs
- Travel funding for research and graduate school visits
- Individualized Advising: critical thinking, organizational and time management skills necessary for research and graduate school
- CV, Personal Statement, Individual Development Plan (IDP) Development
- Research symposia and Graduate School Fairs
The Leadership Alliance is a national consortium of more than 30 leading research and teaching colleges, universities, and private industry. We are united by a shared vision – to train, to mentor, and to inspire a diverse group of students from a wide range of cultural and academic backgrounds into competitive graduate training programs and professional research-based careers.
Students interested in receiving regular information on upcoming information sessions, relevant opportunities, and fellowships can subscribe to the CURGO Listserv.STAY CONNECTED