The request for Health Professional loans and Loans for Disadvantaged Students will be accepted beginning Monday, September 16, 2019. The priority deadline date for submission is October 16, 2019. Please note funds are limited and are awarded based on eligibility and first come first serve basis.
The following is required for consideration:
- Regardless of dependency status and age, you must have reported your parent’s 2017 income information on your 2019-2020 FAFSA.
- Have a valid 2019-2020 Financial aid award.
- Have unmet need.
- Have a balance with the University after all Financial Aid funds are posted*.
The following must be submitted to the Financial Aid office:
- Completed Pharmacy Request for Additional Aid form.
- Attached to the request for additional aid, your parents 2017 IRS Federal Income Tax Transcript or income verification. (Social security verification, a certified letter from foreign country, etc.)
As a Reminder:
- YOUR REQUEST WILL NOT BE EVALUATED IF ALL THE ABOVE REQUIRED DOCUMENTS ARE NOT SUBMITTED TOGETHER. (NO EXCEPTIONS)
- NO E-MAILS WILL BE ACCEPTED.
*Priority is given to students with balances to the University.REQUEST FOR ADDITIONAL FINANCIAL ASSISTANCE