Helping You to Fund Your Dreams
We are here to help students and families find ways to eliminate financial barriers to a Xavier education. Here we’ll walk you through learning about types of financial aid available, how to apply for aid, how to keep your aid and ways to manage your finances throughout the college experience.FAFSA
StudentsACCEPT AWARD OFFER
Click on the link below to get started.
- Estimated Semester Cost
- GPA Estimator Calculator
- Completion Ratio (PACE) Calculator
- EFC Estimator
- Loan Repayment Estimator
- Net Price Calculator
HOW TO ENTER
Submit a video that addresses these questions:
- What post-secondary education program, college or certificate/degree program are you attending?
- What impact will following your passion have on your local community or the world?
- How do you plan to achieve your passion through your educational goals?
- What is your dream college, school or next step in your education?
Your submission video must be between 30 seconds and 2 minutes in length. Think about filming this video on your phone, computer, tablet, school or library’s computer lab, or any other MP4 video-enabled camera to which you have access. It could be a short film, animation, or a simple testimonial. This isn’t about how well you can make a film—we want to learn more about you and your passion.Live Mas Scholarship Application