Degree Program application - APPLY NOW
C & E Program new student application form - CLICK HERE
C&E Program Re-admit form - CLICK HERE
Applicants with a bachelor’s degree from an accredited institution who demonstrate successful academic and professional potential for ministry will be considered. Admission to the Graduate Degree Program depends on admission to the Graduate Division of the College of Arts and Sciences of Xavier University.
Applicants for admission must complete the following:
- Submission of the completed Graduate Division of the College of Arts and Sciences application form accompanied by the application fee.
- Possession of baccalaureate degree from an accredited institution.
- Submission of an official transcript(s) of all undergraduate and, where applicable, of all post-baccalaureate course work. Full admission requires an overall minimum average of 2.5 (on a scale of 4.0). An applicant with a Master degree must submit both official graduate transcripts to the Graduate Division of the College of Arts and Sciences.
- Submission of letters of recommendation
- Submission of scores from the Graduate Record Examination (GRE) or the Miller Analogies Test (MAT). Minimum acceptance is 800 on the GRE (verbal and Quantitative) or 30 on the MAT. Scores must be within five years of application to the Graduate Division of the College of Arts and Sciences. The testing agency must submit those scores directly to the Graduate Division of the College of Arts and Sciences. An applicant possessing a Master degree from an accredited institution is not required to take the GRE or MAT.
- Evidence of proficiency in written English. International applicants must present the results from the Test of English as a Foreign Language (TOEFL).
- Complete the University Health Clearance.
NOTE: Students requesting scholarship assistance must submit the scholarship application form. Applications can be obtained from the IBCS office.