Educational Assistance Programs
All educational assistance programs available to military personnel and their dependents or spouses are provided through the Veterans Affairs section of the Office of the Registrar. These programs include the following:
- Educational Assistance Test Program (Section 901)
- Montgomery GI Bill - Active Duty (MGIB-AD) (Ch 30)
- Montgomery GI Bill - Selected Reserve (MGIB-SR) (Ch 1606)
- National Call to Service Program
- The Post 9/11 GI Bill (Ch 33)
- Reserve Educational Assistance Program (REAP) (Ch 1607)
- Survivors and Dependents Educational Assistance Program (DEA) (Ch 35)
- Veterans Educational Assistance Program (VEAP) (Ch 32)
Veteran Affairs Helpful Links
- Web Automated Verification of Enrollment (W.A.V.E.) (Certify School Attendance
- GI Bill Payment Rates
- Post 9/11 G.I. Bill (Chapter 33)
- Information for Returning Service members and Veterans
- Find a Benefits Office
- Tuition Assistance "Top-Up" MGIB for Active Duty (Chapter 30)
- From College to Officer: Army ROTC
News & Updates
XAVIER UNIVERSITY IS NOW A YELLOW RIBBON PROGRAM!*
To find out more information about VA benefits go to the US Department of Veterans Affairs link at http://www.va.gov.
Student Military Leave Policy, click here.
Veteran Certification Form, click here. Complete this form and save as a pdf. Submit a copy of your completed form along with your benefit eligibility letter from the US Department of Veteran submit via email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Xavier Yellow Ribbon Grant Policy and Procedures, click here.
Xavier Yellow Ribbon Grant Application, click here – If you are at the 100% benefit level you can apply for the Xavier Yellow Ribbon Grant. In addition to the Veteran Certification Form, complete this application and save as pdf. Submit all three (3) required documents (Veteran Certification Form, Xavier Yellow Ribbon Grant Application and your VA Certificate of Eligibility) at one time to email@example.com.
Important Yellow Ribbon Priority Dates- XU Yellow Ribbon Grant priority dates are July 31 for Fall semester; December 1 for Spring semester; May 1 for Summer sessions.